This document has been prepared to meet the requirements of article 4.3 of Regulation (EU) 2019/1156 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2019 on facilitating cross-border distribution of collective investment undertakings.
- General information
- This disclosure relates to the Mirae Asset Global Discovery Fund (the “Company”), a SICAV established in Luxembourg governed by Part 1 of the Law of 17 December 2010 (the “2010 Law”), whose registered office is at 31 z.a. Bourmicht, L-8070 Bertrange, Luxembourg
- The designated management company is FundRock Management Company S.A., a company authorised according to Article 101 of Chapter 15 of the 2010 Law, whose address is 33 rue de Gasperich, L-5826 Howald-Hesperange, Luxembourg
- In accordance with Article 92 of Directive 2009/65/CE (the “UCITS Directive”) and the laws of each Member State in which shares are marketed, the Company has appointed the following agents to provide facilities for making payments to unit-holders, repurchasing or redeeming units and making available the information which UCITS are required to provide:
Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG
Am Belvedere 1, 1100 Vienna, Austria
BNP Paribas Securities Services, Brussels Branch
Boulevard Louis Schmidt 2, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
SEB Merchant Banking
Bernstorffsgade 50, 1577 Copenhagen V, Denmark
BNP Paribas Securities Services
3 rue d’Antin, 75002 Paris, France
ODDO BHF Aktiengesellschaft
Bockenheimer Landstraße 10, 60323 Frankfurt, Germany
Société Générale, Dublin Branch
3rd floor, IFSC House, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland
Allfunds Bank, S.A., Milan Branch
Via Santa Margherita 7, 20121 Milan, Italy
MFEX Mutual Funds Exchange AB
Linnégatan 9, 114 47 Stockholm, Sweden
- Cancellation rights
- Once an application for shares has been accepted, investors have no right of cancellation with regards to their orders.
- Fund related rights
- As a shareholder in the Company, a copy of the latest annual and semi-annual financial statements of the Company are available to you on www.am.miraeasset.eu/fund-literature/ or a paper copy can be made available to you from the Company’s registered office free of charge upon request. The Prospectus, KIIDs, Articles of Association may be available through the same means.
- The Net Asset Value per share is determined by the administrator and made available at the registered office of the Company and at the following address www.am.miraeasset.eu/fund-finder/ as further described in the Company’s prospectus.
- As a shareholder of the Company, you are entitled to participate in the general meeting of shareholders of the Company.
- The Company may collect, store and process by electronic or other means data supplied by shareholders at the time of their subscription for the purpose of fulfilling the services required by the shareholders and complying with its legal obligations. Under the relevant data protection laws, shareholders have the right to:
- Access his/her personal data;
- Correct his/her personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to the processing of his/her personal data;
- Ask for erasure of his/her personal data;
- Ask for personal data portability;
- Object to the use of his/her personal data for marketing purposes.
- Shareholders may exercise the above rights by writing to the Company at its registered office
- The Company draws the investor’s attention to the fact that any investor will only be able to fully exercise his/her investor rights directly against the Company if the investor is registered him/herself and in his/her own name in the register of shareholders. In cases where an investor invests in the Company, or a Sub-Fund, through an intermediary, it may not always be possible for the investor to exercise certain shareholder rights directly against the Company. Investors are advised to take advice on their rights.
- Right to complain
- Shareholders and prospective Shareholders who wish to lodge a complaint concerning the Company, the investment managers, or the shares may do so verbally by telephoning the Compliance Team of Mirae Asset Global Investments (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong at +(852) 2295-1500. Written complaints should be sent by mail or courier to Mirae Asset Global Investments (Hong Kong) Limited at Room 1101, 11/F, Lee Garden Three, 1 Sunning Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Complaints may also be submitted to FundRock Management Company S.A. in Luxembourg at 33, rue de Gasperich, L-5826 Hesperange, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- An out-of-court complaint resolution procedure is possible with the CSSF if the investor does not receive a satisfactory answer from the management company. Complaints must be filed with the CSSF within one year of filing the initial complaint with Mirae Asset, in writing to CSSF, Département Juridique II, 283 route d’Arlon, L-2991 Luxembourg; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by completing the form available on their website; or by fax +352 26 25 1-601.
- The CSSF will also accept requests that have been filed via the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- Consumer rights and collective redress mechanism
Investors wishing to exercise their rights in the context of consumer laws, should refer in the first instance to the website of the CSSF by following this link.
- Information available to investors
- The Prospectus and KIID in relevant languages
- The latest Management Regulations or Articles, as relevant
- The latest available annual and semi-annual financial reports, as relevant
- The latest Net Asset Value per share